I'm doing a link audit on a site, of the 500+ linking domains more than 300 are forums. 40% of these have keyword rich anchor text, the other 60% do not. Is it safe to say that I should just disavow all of these forums? None of them are, nor were active. And none of them have anything to do with what the client does.
I've never had to do a disavow before. What is the average turnaround time on seeing any type of results from it?
Your experience would be greatly appreciated!
I especially like the idea of blogging more and using Facebook less. He also gives tells us about a simple yet powerful content marketing strategy that you should be doing right now.
Very curiously I go to ahrefs and I see 6 backlinks, all from one site.
The site is http://www.indiegogo.com/ and it's a high authority crowdfunding site.
I did a search for indiegogo backlink and came across this post and wanted to get your thoughts on this.
A few days ago I showed my website to a friend who works as a sales director for a local hotel. I wanted his input on my pricing packages.
He came back with some great ideas. But what got me thinking was the fact that he didn't know what "SEO" or "Search Engine Optimization" meant.
Having been a golf instructor for years I would try to make things simple for my clients. So that meant cutting out industry jargon and using more common and simple terms.
In the case of SEO, what about those out there searching for our service but they don't call it SEO when they search. What terms are they using instead?
I've tried to ask a few people lately and have gotten some interesting answers. I was wondering if you have as well.
I've created pages with titles like "Improve Google Ranking/Position" but haven't had any hits.
Anyways, I was wondering if anyone else has some feedback or if this interests them at all. I'm going to start asking anyone in business what terms they would search and see what I come up with.
Here's a ton of title templates you can use to help you create a kick-ass title for your new blog post. Get on the site for 100+ templates, tips + resources.
+1 and share will be greatly appreciated! HAPPY MONDAY everyone!
#blogging #bloggingtips #blogtitles #titles
- Meaningful Marketing - Victoria SEOPresident, 2012 - present
- Jenahura Golf HolidaysVice President & Chief Marketing Officer, 2009 - 2011
- Victoria Golf ClubAssistant Golf Professional, 2001 - 2008
I run a Victoria BC SEO and Internet Marketing company called Meaningful Marketing. In doing so I help businesses make their website more visible online.
All my strategies revolve around getting prospective buyers to your website. It could be SEO, social media, a blog or Google Adwords. Whatever strategy I use, the key is to turn them into a lead and ultimately a long term client.
Visit my SEO Victoria website to see meaningful marketing examples and why you should aim to out care your competition.
Please visit this page to see how my company has improved our clients website rankings.
Realtor Victoria Todd Mahovlich
Victoria BC Driving School Westshore Driving School.
Victoria BC Furniture Store StudioYdesign
Victoria BC Hardwood Floor Refinishing Woodfellow Flooring
Victoria BC Countertops store Abstract Stone
Victoria BC Insulation Contractors Polar Home Improvement
Learn To DJ - Spin Academy
Used Cars Victoria - Gold Star Auto Sales
Heat Pumps Victoria - Red Blue Heating and Refrigeration
General Contractor Victoria - ToolBox Renovations
Vancouver Island Fishing Charters - Reel Obsession Sport Fishing
Jupiter Florida Homes For Sale - Ultimate Realty Corp
Kelowna Car Racks - Road Racks Outfitters
Victoria Car Racks - All Seasons Auto Racks
Feel free to add me to circles like:
- Camosun College2005 - 2006